Do you want to improve your leadership skills, and be seen as an expert in your field? If so, this could be a task for you!
Please note that this is a volunteer initiative and is unpaid
The background is a lot of people come to Sweden with amazing talent and experience but could benefit from coaching from a peer that is used to the Swedish ways of working.
Just Arrived have started a program where newly-arrived academics undergo a 3-6 month internship at a company. We are therefore looking for Coaches within HR to help out during a period in 2021. Whilst you are giving someone the help they need, you also get to improve your own leadership skills which are valuable to your own professional growth.
Being an HR Coach gives you the chance to:
- Improve your leadership skills
- Be seen as an expert within HR
- Highlight yourself as an HR Coach on your LinkedIn/resumé
- Improve Swedish integration and society as a whole
- Help new talents in Sweden to get full-time employment and to reach their full potential
What we expect
- One first meeting/call with the candidate before the first work-day (30-60 minutes)
- Two calls/meetings during the internship to follow up (suggested after 1 week and 1,5 month)
- Be available for easier questions through e-mail/messages regarding HR and how to best succeed within this field during the internship
Who should apply?
We believe you are working or have worked with HR/recruitment for at least 3 years in a Swedish-based company and you have skills and knowledge that are up to date within this field.
We look forward to hear from you!