Azalea IT buys and sells used IT hardware. Everything from mobiles and laptops to data center equipment. A red-hot industry with a clear environmental focus.
They are ten employees and are part of the Elanders Group, a logistics group with 6,000 employees and operations in about 20 countries on four continents.
No previous knowledge of IT is required and with the right attitude, you will learn quickly. Processing of customers takes place mainly via telephone and e-mail, but customer visits may also be relevant (currently mainly video meetings). Initially, the service mainly involves new customer processing (B2B).
In your role, you will both sell and buy IT equipment. You chase big and small businesses. A small business can be about a customer who wants to complement an older IT environment with used spare parts. A larger deal can be about a customer who wants to sign an agreement on global IT takeovers where we undertake to help the customer with IT shifts all over the world. It can, for example, be a customer with headquarters in Sweden and offices / factories around the world.
If you have a good business sense and a great drive, there are great opportunities to develop with the company as they grow. This is the place for you who want the opportunity to show what you stand for and quickly climb in your career.
What you will get
- A group of nice colleagues with high ceilings
- Fixed salary with commission without a salary cap
- Sales competitions
- Fun team activities and conference trips
- Ping pong table and fussball when you want to stretch your legs
- Career opportunities In a global group
- You speak both Finnish and English
- You are goal-oriented and always give 110%
- You are a team player, humble and prestigeless
- As a person, you are goal-focused and take the initiative to find new ways of contact and drive results.
- You are fearless and persistent and do not give up in the first place.
- You have experience in sales (B2B / B2C) or are an undiscovered talent