As one of our customers - Ework Group is growing rapidly, right now they need more Business Operations Partners in their offices in Gothenburg and Stockholm! Are you the Sales Wizard, experienced in customer contact or are you just at the beggining of your proffesional work path? Either way, Ework needs you!
Ework Group is an independent consultant supplier in Northern Europe with focus on IT, telecoms, technology and business development. Without having consultants employed, Ework can impartially match every assignment with the right competence from the whole market.
About the role
The Business Operations Partner role can shortly be described as an operational partner and coordinator in the Ework business. By having control over the consultant intake and being part of our clients “single point of contact-team”, the role is a problem solver who filter, act and escalate within Ework. The role handles ongoing contracts and negotiations with suppliers and clients and handle ending assignments by extending them and negotiating for a win-win-win situation for all parties.
Internally the role makes sure Ework has profitable assignments by having knowledge of market prices and trends, but also have a passion to constantly optimize and improve our processes internally and externally.
Who are you?
- We think you have at least 1 year experience from a similar role, working maybe within service, B2B sales, business/private advising, building long term relationships, coordinating and improvement of processes.
- You enjoy working administrative, you are thorough and like to create order where there is chaos. You are service minded and not afraid to “pick up the phone” as networking and conducting dialogues come naturally to you.
- You like to work independently, being responsible for your own portfolio of clients, cases and processes and at the same time have the support and guidance of a close team with whom you have daily check-ins with.
- Sustainability is not just about recycling your garbage- for you it’s also about relationships, making things last in the long run. Improve in order for you to not need to work harder but smarter.
- You are fluent both written and verbally in Swedish and English.
- You are a team player, an initiator of things, a doer who is not afraid to admit when you are wrong or share your opinion and ideas when seeing things that could improve.
If you are wondering about our recruitment process this how we anticipate it to go:
- First 15-20mins check-up call with JustArrived recruiter
- Interview with the hiring Team Leader Julia from Ework Group
- Personality and cognitive tests
- Second interview with Julia & Manager Kristina
- Reference check
- Offer presentation and celebration! 🍾
If this feels like to role for you, don’t hesitate to apply!