Just Arrived started in 2015. Since then, we have met thousands of individuals who has moved to the Nordics for all sorts of reasons and are today experts in validating and matching intercultural talent with progressive companies.
Just Arrived are working with the idea that talent, regardless of which corner of the world it comes from, is of value. This is something positive for society as a whole, and not least for all successful companies.
We are expanding nationally and within the Nordic region and are now looking for a recruiter/Consultant Manager to work mainly towards the Finnish market. The role means that you lead our recruitment processes from start to finish and to be the first contact of your designated consultants.
- Responsible for matching suitable candidates for our assignments
- Administrative work such as screening, search of candidates, as well as work in our CRM and recruitment system
- Act as consultant manager for candidates you have been responsible for, the role includes daily contact, time reporting and being the person the candidates calls when needed
- You will report directly to our Head of Staff and for those who want there are good opportunities to grow within the company.
Who are we looking for?
You are organized, and handle administrative tasks very well, at the same time you thrive in meeting other people. You have no problems with tough as well as easy conversations and are happy to adapt to today's needs. You have a good ability to lead, and are not afraid of taking on new tasks.
We are happy to see that you have an academic education and have previously worked with recruitment. A strong merit is also experience of working with the Finnish labour market and laws.
You master both Finnish and English at a fluent level, if you can also speak a third language, it's a very strong merit.
- Knowledge in Finnish labor law
- Knowledge in migration issues
What we offer
A workplace where you can grow, develop and test different tasks within the business. At Just Arrived, no two days are the same!
A chance to make a difference in society, and at the individual level by contributing to successful integration
Office in central Stockholm, close to/at Stureplan. Here you get to sit together with other inspiring social sustainable companies that do something good for society. However, it is not a must to be in the office, but we are partly flexible with where you work from.
We look forward seeing your application!