Our client, an exiting tech startup from the real estate industry, is looking for FullStack/ BackEnd (link to job ad here) and FrontEnd Wizards!
Since their launch in 2018 they are growing really rapidly, so as their needs. To make sure they succeed in their journey we are looking for a highly motivated individual with a passion for tech and data to deliver the best quality code.
Who are we looking for?
To succeed in the role, you have at least 2 years of experience in front-end development. You are a positive and self-driven person who takes responsibility, initiative and can see the bigger picture. You also have the following skill set:
- Deep knowledge in developing reactive web applications using Vue.js and TypeScript
- Translate our brand identity to responsive and user-friendly layout with CSS and Sass
- Understand how to send and retrieve data using REST APIs and fetch
- Experience, knowledge, and interest in UI/UX best practices
- Maintain local browser storage according to GDPR
- Ability to write and maintain unit tests to reduce defects and increase code maintainability
- Other nice to haves: Vuex, Vue Router, Webpack 5, Babel, Bootstrap, SignalR
What will be your responsibilities?
You will play the key-role in the process of building new features, maintaining current features and forming the user experience for our users. As a work model, you will work closely with our Tech Team leader.
- Build the front-end of our web application, from concept to release with a mission to deliver an enterprise level product experience
- Suggest and be part of decision-making regarding designing the user experience
- Strive for technical excellence, great design and best practices implementation
- Keep updated with modern browser capabilities and use this to create a better user experience
What can we offer you?
- An exciting journey in one of Europe’s hottest PropTech startups
- A thriving and mission driven work environment
- Competitive compensation package