DigiProc cloud-based platform enables procurement organizations to run digital negotiations with their suppliers outperforming traditional ways of negotiating!
DigiProc has been recognized as “Start-up of the month” by the Digital Innovation Magazine in UK. Since the launch in 2017 they have completed an increasing number of successful projects and today several well-known companies are their customers. In the next phase of their journey they will focus on building the best SaaS on the market for procurement organizations to handle their tail spend.
Join their team and we promise you endless opportunities to have fun and grow!
What You Will Do
We are looking for a Senior Frontend/ Fullstack developer to join product team in Stockholm. You are Self-managed “doer” with an entrepreneurial mindset, comfortable to take initiative and to actively solve problems. You are comfortable with working in a fast-moving agile environment and to work closely with Sales and other stakeholders. You like to take an end to end responsibility and will play a big role in the shaping and building the product to the next level.
Experience / Skill Set
- Solid experience with frontend frameworks/libraries, ideally with React.
- Have a great understanding of modern web architectures and software engineering principles, and understand how to apply them to design scalable and robust solutions
- Experience with headless content management systems (CMS).
- Experience with D3.js and data visualization
- Ideally you have significant experience designing and building large, modular, metadata-driven SaaS Cloud applications with continuous releases that quickly adapt to user needs.
You as a person
We are looking for someone that has a positive can-do-attitude. You are fast, agile and not afraid to roll up your sleeves to do the work but at the same time have the ability to set the standard for the scale-up journey you will be part of.
The role is placed in Stockholm or remote and will report to Chief Product Officer.