For our customer - international brand and business design agency using tech, creativity, and market understanding to help businesses unlock sustainable growth we are looking for Junior/Mid/ Senior Designers.
WHO YOU ARE
You're a talented design nerd with a passion for the craft. A visual thinker who loves to bring ideas to life, from the bold and edgy to the nitty gritty. You create visual identities and design systems that not only look great, but have real meaning behind them. Working with traditional a new media both come naturally to you, as you have a curiosity that compels you to try new things and fundamental skills to draw from. You work closely with other creatives, creating and refining brand concepts and identities across the entire lifecycle of a project from concept to delivery.
You approach everyone with an open mind and not only welcome but look to be inspired by other perspectives and opinions. You keep yourself up to date on the latest trends in design but more importantly outside our world in fields such as tech, art, music, fashion, architecture, social or whatever else your creative mind is passionate about. Are you our next brilliant misfit?
YOUR CORE STRENGTHS
- 2+ years experience within graphic design at an agency, freelancing or client side
- A strong portfolio full of brilliant ideas and cohesive brand systems applied in digital and offline mediums
- Ability and proven track record working in teams with strategists, other creatives and producers
- Fluency in English, written and verbal (Swedish is a bonus)
- Knowledge and interest in emerging trends within the intersection of design and tech
- The ability to clearly articulate your ideas to clients and colleagues
- Deep knowledge in Adobe CC and familiar with Figma
You will work in cross-functional teams with other ambitious, talented and friendly people. We can offer you an exciting role in an entrepreneurial and a fast-moving company that works with high profile projects at leading global companies and brands. The culture is one where you will have a lot of opportunities to grow and make an impact.
We are open for freelancers and fulltime employees!