As one of our customers - Nira Control is growing rapidly, right now they need more Engineering wizards! Are you the one that has good knowledge and genuine interest in both hardware and software development or just one? Either way, Nira needs you!
Has been founded in 1985 as Nira Automotive. Their specialty was electronic control systems for the automotive industry and for demanding industrial applications. At the beginning of the 90s, the close cooperation with Volvo AB and Volvo motorsports resulted in a partnership where Volvo Technology Transfer (VTT) became the majority owner. In 2006, Nira Control AB acquired assets from VTT to continue the path on their own to maintain a leading role in flexible engine management systems.
Projects and products have since then evolved to include advanced electronic control units for diesel engines, natural gas engines, electric motors and vehicle data networks with customers ranging from start-ups to global industrial companies. 2022 is an expanding phase with both new products and new customers.
In terms of Software, Nira is looking for engineers with a keen interest to create software modules, and you will help your customers from specification via prototyping, certification to mass production.
Example of work tasks:
- Develop specifications in collaboration with HW- and Application engineers
- Implement functionality in C#, Linux. C-code for our PC application SW(s) (Service tool, calibration tool) and IoT module(s)
- Develop Cloud interface (e.g. AWS)
- Develop and perform functionality tests during the development cycle both in the lab and on customer application
- Make SW releases
- Document strategies (software design descriptions, handbooks, etc.)
- Responsible for delivering agreed product on time with the correct scope
- To be a successful Software Engineer at Nira Control you must have an interest in getting to know your clients and the clients’ applications. Working “hands on” validating the systems. Sometimes it’s advantageous to meet up with the clients to implement the products, which means that travelling is expected.
You are a perfect match if you:
- Have a strong interest in Embedded Software Development
- Are working in a similar role and similar applications
- Are experienced in establishing and maintaining customer relations
- Have a background in the marine and/or industrial segment
- Have a relevant university degree e.g. within computer science, electrical, mechatronics engineering or similar
- Have good knowledge in C#, Linux, Cloud Systems (e.g. AWS) and IoT
- Have approved work permit in Sweden
To succed in this position you don't need to meet all of the requirements!
As a person you are:
- Start: ASAP/Immediately
- Work extent: Fulltime, flexible working hours Monday-Friday
- Location: Enebyberg, Danderyd, Stockholm