Dustin is now looking for a PIM developer to their cross functional Product team! Do you want to play a key role in developing system support as an enabler to lift product management to the next level? Do you want to work for a company who thinks we develop when you develop? Then this is the role for you!
Dustin is on a transformation journey where we have expanded in Europe, and we are building scalable IT platforms for the future.
In the role as PIM developer, you will be responsible for developing our Product Information Management system, P360 and take product offering to the next level! You will work with strategic projects and with continuous improvement.
Dustin is a leading online based IT partner in the Nordics and Benelux. Sustainability is very important to us and our commitment by 2030 is to have zero climate impact across the value chain, to be 100% circular and to have taken 100 actions for social equality across the value chain.
We think you are a curious and driven and always strive for the best technical solution to maximize value for our customers!
- You are an ambitious person who quickly learn new technologies
- You are interested in data governance, data integration and data analysis
- A problem solver with a high sense of responsibility
- You are a good communicator who believes in teamwork and contributes to good team spirit
- You are a problem solver with good attention to detail and have high troubleshooting skills
- A person with a structured mindset that enjoys to improve and develop working processes
About the position
As a PIM Developer at Dustin, you will have the main responsibility for designing, developing, and testing solutions in our Product Information Management system P360 to solve business needs that creates value for our customers today. In addition, you will work with strategic initiatives to build a scalable platform for the future.
You will work in the cross functional Product team and work with other key roles within Tech to analyze and resolve technical issues in the platform and surrounding integrations. The team also have responsibility for micro services, and APIs developed to distribute product information to other systems.
What Dustin offers
We believe we offer so much more than what benefits on a list can say. But you won’t know that until you join Dustin. So we will still want to list a few:
- A learning culture with exciting development opportunities, where we grow together
- A unique opportunity to be part of Dustin's transformation journey
- Digital first policy: A flexible work-life where we embrace the mix of working digitally and from the office (1day per week)
- An informal and inclusive culture where we "win as a team"
- Collective agreements and other benefits for example the possibility to bring your dog to work!
What you bring
- 2-3+ years as a developer/similar role
- Meritorious if you have experience working with Informatica P360
- Experience with Oracle and/or DB2/UDB/SQL Server
- Experience in a Java/J2EE environment and application servers (WebLogic, WebSphere and/or JBoss)
- General knowledge about data security
- You speak and write fluently in English
- Meritorious if you have experience from integration methodology, for example API management