Our client is looking for a Shift Leader to eventually develop into an Assistant Restaurant Manager.
A job at McDonald’s will give you skills that that will benefit you for the rest of your life, and for those that are looking to develop there’s a clear career ladder with great opportunities!
Who are you?
To be successful within this role we believe you are humble, structured and have strong attention detail. You are also motivated and passionate about service.
For this role we believe that you have:
- Previous experience with the restaurant industry is necessary
- Good knowledge in Swedish and/or English both in speaking and writing
- Strong communication skills and people orientated
- Can recruit, lead and develop employees
What you will do:
- Responsible for operations and business results across the whole restaurant whilst on shift.
- Coordinate with the team and the work in the cash register, kitchen, and dining room, with a focus on quality, service and cleanliness.
- The goal is that this role will lead to an Assistant Manager role with you being the Restaurant Managers right hand.
- Lead the operation of the restaurant alongside the Restaurant Manager in order to achieve their overall goals.
What we expect of you:
- A team player who puts the team before yourself
- Can multitask- handle many balls in the air at once
- You want to develop and keen to learn new things
- You have the right attitude and want to have fun at work
- You love burgers as much as we do!
Salary: Fixed monthly, weekly or hourly salary
Terms of employment: Full-time probationary employment (we are looking to fill this position immediately and make selections on an ongoing basis)
We welcome your application today!