Dustin is a leading online based IT partner in the Nordics and Benelux. We help our customers to stay in the forefront by providing them with the right IT solution at the right time and at the right price.
Sustainability is very important to us and our commitment by 2030 is to have zero climate impact across the value chain, to be 100% circular and to have taken 100 actions for social equality across the value chain.
Dustin is now on an exciting journey where we are transforming our architectural landscape by moving our standard systems to the cloud and building microservices around them to enable a scalable and flexible environment for the future.
In the coming years we will migrate most of our systems to Azure and this is a unique opportunity to be part of shaping this transformation.
What we offer:
- A learning culture with exciting development possibilities
- A unique opportunity to be part of Dustin's transformation journey
- An informal "win as a team" culture and family atmosphere
- Flexibility in both working hours and place, digital first policy
- Collective agreements and other benefits for example the possibility to bring your dog to work!
About the position:
We are looking for a curious, solution oriented, unpretentious, and skilled developer who has solid experience in system development and especially interested in working with Azure. This is an opportunity to be a part of driving, designing, implementing and then run our new cloud platform.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you have vast experience in .NET development as well as working with databases and APIs in Azure.
You will be a part of one of our cross functional teams and the team will be responsible for the solutions that are built - "you build it you run it". You will also get the chance to participate in competence forums to discuss solutions and common challenges with other colleagues within our Tech department.
During a typical work week, you will discuss prioritizations and goals with your team in stand-ups and planning meetings. You will also be part of designing solutions for what to build together with the lead architect as well as other colleagues.
- C#/.NET Core
- Microsoft Azure
What you bring:
- 2+ years of relevant work experience
- Understanding and knowledge in Azure Architecture
- Experience in building APIs and databases in Azure
- Experience from product or pricing domains is meritorious