Our client McDonald’s is looking for new and positive employees!
A job at McDonald’s will give you experiences and skills that will benefit you for the rest of your life, and for those who want to develop there’s a clear career ladder with great opportunities.
- McDonald’s offers a varied and faced paced job with varied tasks. All of which focus on delivering the ultimate restaurant experience for guests
- The tasks vary from preparing and serving McDonald’s good food to ensuring that the dining room and kitchen are in the best condition.
Who are you?
We expect that you have previous experience in the restaurant industry or that you have a strong interest in learning.
What we expect from you
- You are a team player who put the team before yourself.
- Can multitask- handle several balls in the air at once.
- You want to learn new things and develop.
- You have the right attitude and want to have fun at work
- You love burgers as much as we do!
Salary/ Working hours
Salary is according to the collective agreement, part- time 18hrs– 30hrs per week
Working patterns are according to a rolling schedule, which means work on weekdays and weekends, as well as various working hours.
We look forward to receiving your application!