Our client, one of the edtech pioneers in social sustainability, is now looking to fill one of the important positions, CFO - Head of Finance, to complement their growing team.
About the role
Your main objective as a valuable member of the Executive Management centers,
will be establishing scalable optimized financial systems and processes that help
team members work accurately and independently, wherever they are. Being a small
company (20+ team spread out across the world) addressing one of the biggest
challenges of mankind; the people dimension of sustainability, the mission is set and
you could be joining probably the most purposeful company around.
You will have a strong ownership and influence over the financial processes, budget
& accounting routines, securing the integrity of financial data, and supporting the
commercial strategies with relevant analysis to fuel accurate decision-making.
Managing or fiscal health in terms of annual and monthly performance reporting is of
course an integral part of this role, but you will also have ample opportunity to involve
in M&A processes, cap raising cycles, and much more; the perfect blend for both
excelling in your role whilst adding on strategic skills with the world as your arena.
Who you are
We are looking for a seasoned finance professional with an eagerness to
progress your career with a fast-forward mindset. We are gearing up for accelerated
growth, which includes more strategic involvement from financial aspects. By
learning the business rather than simply reporting on the numbers, your role will
enable a deeper level of accountability and alignment across the organization and
underpin the company’s revenue potential as they take on 5+ new markets yearly.
This role suits you who have accounting experience from SaaS environment, feeds
of the power of mathematics and is structured in nature. You want to apply your skills
and knowledge to a work setting that has a greater purpose. You enjoy working in an
international environment and be part of an innovative and expanding company,
having a gauge on your major assignments but always being prepared to dig in and
solve sudden hurdles with your colleagues. Financial processes, a high sense of
thoroughness, and working proactively with process adaptation are important aspects
of allowing the company to grow with its impressive global client list.
Overall, you want to be a key player of a great high-performing team, having
influence over what the company does and how they do it. Most importantly you are self-driven, curious, have an aptitude for evolving conditions, and probably passionate about making a true impact in life, like the rest of the team.
Key areas of responsibility
• Financial reporting & eco-system of digital platforms we utilize to optimize our
business operations; internal & external (IR)
• Identifying and upgrading financial flows with new market entries
• Budget, forecasting & cashflow planning
• Support business strategy w adequate data & analysis
• Identifying and implementing compliance initiatives
• Agreement management
• Reporting and analyzing to strengthen decision-making from Board,
Commercial and Operational aspects
• Oversee accounting administration
• Process development for international scaling
You probably have
• Relevant MBA/education in finance and accounting
• 5+ years experience in financial management & accounting or controlling
functions, ideally on enterprise level
• Experience from SaaS-based business models
• Great understanding of accounting and CRM systems
• Experience with Dynamics or other similar CRM systems
• Fluency in English (We are an international team spread over 6 countries) –
any other languages is a bonus! Swedish is certainly not a requirement
We welcome your applications!