We are looking for a Operations Manager to one of our clients in Skåne, south of Sweden.
As City Operations Manager, you are the person who ensures that the day-to-day operations flow in terms of personnel, scheduling, deliveries and logistics. You will be able to develop and improve the operational work of the company.
Who are we looking for?
We believe that you are an experienced leader with an entrepreneurial mindset who thrives best in fast-paced environments and has a natural overall view of the operational parts you lead. You are driven by constantly finding ways to improve and streamline things and you are a structured person. You are used to adapt to what is most important for the day.
- Define new processes and best practices to drive operational excellence in-warehouse & on-street
- Optimize service area, hotspots and deployment strategies.
Manage the city operational performance
- Set processes and KPI’s
- Track and report critical supply and demand metrics
- Analyze data and be proactive in solving problems and generating growth
- Keep control of key cost buckets to ensure strong financial business performance
- Experience in people management
- Excellent communicator capable of motivating a team, working within a large organization while liaising with external partners as needed.
- Analytical mindset: You use data to understand rider behaviour and accurately deploy bikes to serve user needs and have a strong understanding of real-time marketplaces
- Experience in a similar industry preferred; experience in a startup or other demanding field
- Familiar with the city of Helsingborg
- Fluent in English
Previous experience of Micromobility or Last Mile
We look forward to see your application!