"The Ode To was founded 2018 by friends Helena Carlberg and Anna Lukins. We are both passionate collectors of aesthetically pleasing things, sharing an obsession for art and interior. We got tired of our cheap old posters but found art galleries to be intimidating and expensive. So, we ended up spending a lot of time looking for those special pieces in the most peculiar places. This life-long rummaging (as well as our careers in the fashion industry) has really taught us to spot those true treasures, which is reflected in our online gallery. Hope you’ll enjoy some of our favourite artworks, born from our creative community and inspirers."
About the job
We are currently looking for someone to join The Ode To team and help them with assortments, organize, warehousing, coordinating and packing. This is a part-time role and we are looking for someone to work for about 15 hours a week which would be split over 3 days a week (could be more in high-season). There is a very good possibility to grow within the company long-term.
- Pack and ship sculptures and paintings
- Fill out the information to recipients and administrate and help out with shipments
- Help out with postal errands
- Responsible for organizing the warehouse in the studio.
- Inventory, be responsible for registering new deliveries in our warehouse document (SKU document) and ensure that it is updated with the correct information.
- Coordinate with logistics partner.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for someone with a passion for art, who dreams of a career within this field. You have an eye for details and are meticulous in your work. You are fluent in English and used to working independently.
This job is the perfect step to start and build your career within the arts. We start recruiting immediately, so do not hesitate to send in your application right now!