Dustin is now looking for a Dynamics 365 Developers and Specialists to strengthen their Dynamics team within Tech! Do you have experience from Microsoft Dynamics and want to work for a company who thinks we develop when you develop? Then this is the role for you!
"Dustin is on a transformation journey where we have expanded in Europe and we are building scalable IT platform for the future. The journey to Dynamics 365 from AX 2012 has begun for parts of the business and will be intensified during the autumn. This is a unique opportunity to come in and be a key player in the upgrade project."
Dustin is a leading online based IT partner in the Nordics and Benelux. Sustainability is very important to us and our commitment by 2030 is to have zero climate impact across the value chain, to be 100% circular and to have taken 100 actions for social equality across the value chain.
We think you are curious and driven and always strive for the best technical solution to maximize value for our customers!
- A problem solver with a high sense of responsibility
- You are a good communicator who believes in teamwork
- You are an ambitious person who are good at learning new technologies and always strive to know as much as possible about the latest versions of Dynamics
- You have good attention to detail, troubleshooting skills and the ability to learn new technologies quickly
- A team player who contributes to good team spirit
- A person with a structured mindset that enjoys to improve and develop working processes
What will you do?
As an D365 Developer at Dustin, you will develop solutions in our AX 2012 solution to solve business needs that creates value for our customers today. In addition, you will prepare for the move to D365, the foundation for our scalable platforms we are building to cater for our European expansion. You will work in close cooperation with AX/D365 specialists and also with other key roles within Tech to analyze and resolve technical issues in the platform and surrounding integrations. You will perform design and code reviews. The team also have responsibility for micro services, and APIs developed to distribute AX information to other systems.
As an Application Specialist, you need to be able to translate business needs into complete system support. You will work with strategic development projects, analyze and drive initiatives to improve business processes with the help of system support. You will work with requirements management, solution design and testing and bug fixing. The role also includes support and training for our super users within the functionality found in Dynamics 365. You will also contribute to developing business processes where D365 has connections to other systems, for example CRM, web, ConnectWise and PIM. You will be part of Dustin's cloud journey and upgrade to Dynamics 365.
What you bring
- 2+ / 5+ years from a similar role
- Technical expertise in .net, C#, X++, SQL server, and SSRS would be nice to have as well as Microsoft Visual Studio, TFS and version controls like GIT
- General, basic knowledge in Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operation
- You speak and write fluently in English
- It is meritorious if you have experience working with cloud integration methodology, for example API management
What Dustin offers
We believe we offer so much more than what benefits on a list can say. But you won’t know that until you join us. So we will still want to list a few:
- A learning culture with exciting development opportunities, where we grow together
- A unique opportunity to be part of Dustin's transformation journey with D365 in the center
- Digital first policy: A flexible work-life where we embrace the mix of working digitally and from the office
- An informal and inclusive culture where we "win as a team"
- Collective agreements and other benefits for example the possibility to bring your dog to work!