For one of our tech customers, provider of CRM and Digital Marketing solutions, we are looking experienced, several Mobile developers to join a new development team that just has been set up focused on Mobile App development.
The team will be geographically distributed, but you will mainly be working at one of internal R&D offices (Stockholm, Malmö), with flexible working hours and a flexibility to partly work remote as well.
Your mission will primarily be to work with your manager, Product Owner and team to set the foundations and architecture for, as well as developing, brand new Mobile Applications for CRM offerings, to replace existing Apps. In parallel with this you will also maintain existing SDKs. You are expected to have several years of experience with Mobile App development for at least one of iOS or Android – but we see it as a great bonus if you have experience of both, since the aim is to create Mobile Apps that
work the same with a similar look and feel for both platforms.
- Owning technical scope and architecture for Epics where you have been assigned ownership.
- Ensuring that architecture and associated tasks are understood by other team members.
- Negotiate technical solutions with our development teams and product owners all over Europe.
- As part of the development team, implement new features and solve engineering challenges in a modern tech stack.
- Take an active part in team development, knowledge sharing and improvements to increase team velocity and developer quality of life.
- 5+ years of professional development experience with a robust software engineering background
- Experience with Objective-C and/or Kotlin
- Experience with a cross-platform mobile framework like React Native or Xamarin
- Proven ability to write high-performant, maintainable code
- Strong sense of responsibility, someone who enjoys taking ownership of your work and who prides themselves on always delivering high quality
- Collaborative mindset, ability to work as part of a distributed development organization
If you feel that this might be a good opportunity for you don't hesitate to apply!