For one of our cutomers - global consultant design house - we are looking for Embedded Software Linux Developers!
The company is developing products for leading international brands in many industries including traditional industry, telecom, automotive, logistics, and more. They work both with a tech-house service executing the customers’ assignments in-house, as well as, an engineering service where the work resides in the customer's location.
What they offer:
- An international working environment with possibilities to travel around the Europe (if you want to)
- Opportunity to develop cutting edge technologies for market leaders and some of the most demanding customers from many industries
- Extensive hardware and software knowledge and all the equipment to build and test complete products and solutions
- At occasions, working on-site with the customer
- Being part of a wonderful, experienced and highly motivated team where you will never work alone. Why not having fun while getting things done, right?
- A culture based on sharing experiences and knowledge. Encouraging to develop and grow your competence and skills with new challenges
- Team activities after work and a yearly event with all team members
- Lab you can use for your personal needs which is open on weekends as well.
Crucial is that you feel comfortable in contact with the client and with work on diverse sites and new environments. The company value an open-mindset and persons who love customer contact, as well as teamwork and a high pace environment, where variety through different assignments is reality.
- C/C++ for embedded systems
- Easily setting up build environments for different Linux systems
- Knowledge of embedded hardware platforms, (e.g., NXP, Qualcomm)
- Experienced in Agile methodology
- Experience in creating software architecture based on System-level requirements
- Knowledge of version control systems, (e.g., git)
- Yocto knowledge
- Linux kernel experience.
Nice to haves:
Experience in the following areas:
- BSPs, OTA software upgrade for embedded Linux
- Embedded RTOS (e.g., Zephyr Project, FreeRTOS)
- LwM2M, HTTP(s), MQTT(s)
- Bluetooth Low Energy, Zigbee, Z-Wave, UWB, or other wireless communication
- Cloud integrations and/or its Edge mechanisms (e.g. Azure IoT edge, AWS IoT Greengrass)
- RF experience
- Continuous Integration and Automated testing
- Used to work closely with hardware design (review schematics etc.).
The company puts great emphasis on your attitude and eagerness to learn, so if you feel like this might be a good opportunity for you don't hesitate to apply!