About the job
As a Digitization Consultant, you handle all aspects of operational and business development such as project and program management from start to finish. Projects you may be responsible for can be, for example, strategy development, system implementations, organizational development and introducing new working methods based on frameworks such as SAFe. In the role, you will also be responsible for new and additional sales in the form of responding to quotes and preparing presentations for customer meetings.
Furthermore, you will:
- Possibly and according to agreement have personnel responsibility for developers and IT project managers
- Lead and coach your employees in their daily work
- Manage customer and constituent stakeholders, such as product owners, project teams, steering groups, management teams and suppliers
- Stay up-to-date on new digitization trends
- Actively participate and get involved in forums, conferences and networks to develop the department's skills
Who are we looking for? You,
- Have a relevant Master's degree, for example Industrial Engineering
- Have a few years of experience working in IT and digitalisation, for example as a consultant or experience in business development/analysis, change management or product owner
- Have previous experience in Project Management
- Have good knowledge of both Swedish and English in speech and writing
To thrive in the role of digitization consultant, we believe you have a technical interest and a sense of business.
We welcome your application!
Valcon works at the intersection of technology, data, advanced analysis and strategy. They are one of the fastest growing consulting companies in Europe, with 1,300 employees and offices in Sweden, the Netherlands, Great Britain, Denmark, Germany and Croatia. About 20 employees work at the office in Stockholm.
Valcon is a flat organization imbued with commitment and community. As part of their growth journey, Valcon has started a new department focused on Tech and Data and is now looking for several digitization consultants for their offices in Stockholm and Malmö.